Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Win this Set!

 


This monkey is part of a complete set of TAC stamps that is just a small part of my Blog Candy to be awarded February 1st to one of my subscribers. If you are not a subscriber, still time to sign up:) I am trying to share fun cards almost every day so I hope they are being enjoyed!

I paper pieced the monkey's clothes. The front has an inch cut off on the side and bottom, the corners rounded, patterned paper placed in the inside (so it shows), and a birthday candle punched border.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nessie said...

Oh, what a cutie! I love this little monkey. But the best think of all: I have these border tree punch as well and never really knew what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sally Taylor said...

That monkey is absolutely adorable!