Monday, May 24, 2010

TESC114 Sketch Challenge

 


I used Taylored Expressions sketch this week to design this guys card. Our challenge this month at our stamp club was to use the materials provided to make a guys card and to do some distressing. I distressed around the edge of the patterned paper and the scalloped circle with brown ink. Heidi gave us the stamped image, the patterned paper, the skinny leather like ribbon and the hardware. I had two snaps from her and then totally lost 1/2 of one while making the card. I hate when that happens! But I went in my old sewing basket and found some more snaps- a very cute but not feminine addition to a card! I found some other treasures I forgot I had and will use them on another card someday. So with the supplies and the sketch I ended up with a card I really like!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: