Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mark's Finest Papers Masculine Card

 


The challenge this week at Mark's Finest Papers was to create a masculine card. I had these great stamps from Raisin Boat and the saying seemed perfect for a gas card gift card. The card is a trifold with a circle cut out of the front where the gas gauge shows through. I give a lot of gas cards for gifts (especially at Christmas for nephews I just don't know what to get when I get their name), so this card would work perfect for that purpose.

 


Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

What a wonderful way to present a gift card, I love this!
Thanks for sharing and for playing in Speedy's Friends challenge this week!

Claudine Poch said...

Cute gift card holder. Who couldn't use a gas card? Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well my son would love this! Fill up his gas tank -oh yeah! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Liz Williams said...

What a clever gift!!! Thanks for sharing your terrific idea with Speedy's Friends this week.