Tuesday, July 13, 2010

OneLayer Wednesday Challenge

 


The challenge at One Layer Wednesday was to be funny in our CAS one layer cards. Funny - no problem, especially with my new stamps I won at Repeat Impressions. But one layer? I love CAS but usually I admit I do tend to layer or emboss or something... But I like how this turned out and it does make me laugh. The card is made of patterned cardstock weight paper that is plain white inside. There are two stamps in this set: The center one with the question and some hills, etc. And the punch line with some more hills, that I used on either side of the first one. I cut off the saying and stamped it on the bottom of the front. That is one reason I love unmounted stamps- the flexibility to cut them as you wish when there is no wood.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susan said...

LOL!!!! Fabulous!

Susan Raihala said...

Wonderfully funny!

Carol said...

Oh! This is the BEST of the bunch! LOVE IT! It cracks me up!