Sunday, August 22, 2010

Color Throwdown & Color Q#46

 


As explained in my previous post, my computer is dead:( I am using a friend's and posting the cards I got ready last week that she was kind enough to take pix of. It is so hard not using my own stuff and in my last post, the pix got mixed up, but I am doing my best and then will not be posting until I get my computer back.

One of the cards (little girl on a bench) here is for the Color Throwdown challenge with the colors of soft blue, chocolate chip, kraft and celery. The bench is from our Stamp Shoppers challenge and the little girl and word stamps are from TAC. I used my Copics and paper pieced her clothes. The edge punch is from Martha Stewart.

 


The other card (With Thoughts of You), uses the colors from Color Q#46 of red,yellow, mint green, light blue and white. I used an embossing folder that I hadn't used before and the stamp is an Inkadinkado.

Not sure when the next time I post will be, so take care and

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: