Sunday, August 22, 2010

Repeat Impressions & FTTC80 Challenges

 


My computer is in the shop and will be out of commission for 2 weeks or so. I had a very creative week before that happened and got many cards done for challenges and then the computer died. I am totally reliant on it and am loving blogging everyday but I will not be able to do so after these. I am at a dear friend's house and she was kind enough to take my pix and let me use her computer to do some posting before the deadlines.

The second card is using the Repeat Impressions A1110 sketch and Raisin Boat stamps. I love these monsters and the center one is paper pieced and I added googly eyes. The diamonds on the top are some old cork pieces I had saved and I put the letter stickers on them spelling FUN. The bottom line is also a sticker.

 


The first card is using the colors from FTTC80 of hot pink, light yellow, kraft and black. I used a sketch I had seen on line and my new set from SU. I love the pennants that are very popular now and wanted to use them and finally got a chance.

Stamping smiles (and computer frowns), Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great cards - both of them! I'm especially partial to the second one:) You did an awesome job with the WHAT IF? Wednesday sketch! Thanks for playing along.