Thursday, September 16, 2010

Z Fold Christmas Card

 


I made this Z fold card for my stamp club shoebox project and thought I would share with you all today. I loved the idea of using border punches to stick up from the folds and found this MS snowman punch on Ebay (it was apparently a limited edition last year.) The card is 12" x 5.5" and scored at 4" and 8". Mark 1.75" mark on the left edge and cut from that to the 8" score mark. I used embossing folders, patterned paper and a sentiment from Quiet Fire Designs to complete my card.

 


Also wanted to share that at our Birthday Bash for Operation Write Home this week, our stamping club gathered and completed 740 cards for our soldiers overseas! OWH will be sending them to Iraq and Afghanistan to be used to send loved ones back home messages of love. Way to go Stamp Shoppers!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: