Monday, October 25, 2010

Wild Orchid #8 & Speedy the Cat Challenges

 


The challenge this week at Wild Orchid was to use only Pastels in our cards. At Marks Finest Papers, Speedy the Cat wanted us to use punches and/or die cuts. Since I almost always use die cuts and/or punches in all my cards, that was easy. This was the sketch our stamp club was to use this month and it was a unique one and fun to design with. I embossed the entire background after attaching a mini card I made with a nestie. The stamps are from Hero Arts and Memory Box. This is how the inside looks:

 


Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sara said...

I have been so bad lately on not keeping up with what all my friends are up to, so today is the day for me to explore and share some love! Your cards are beautiful! I'm sorry for doing a better job of keeping up! But wanted to let you know that I still am following along with you and some of the others from club! Happy Creating! Sara

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this adorable flap layout for your pretty card, Karen!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful design with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's die cut/punch challenge!

redwasher1 said...

Your card is delightful!! Love the flap.
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Bev said...

Beautiful card, the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x