Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Creative Card Crew Wedding Card (and PIX!)


This is the card I made for my son and his new wife for their wedding this weekend. The challenge at
Creative Card Crew was "Anything Goes", so I thought I would share this one along with some pictures. The grey part of this card was embossed and cut with one of the CB folders that do both. I put an acetate pix of a bridal couple in the frame and added bridal flowers and pearls to complete the card.



Two pix of the happy couple- one at the reception and one at the rehearsal dinner.



And this is my grandson, the ring dude- too cute in his vest and pink bowtie.

Stamping (and wedding) smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Arts by Sara said...

Absolutely Beautiful! I love the card that you made, it is so precious! They will cherish it always! The pictures that you have shared are awesome! Your grandson does look like a handsome little DUDE! Perfect! Happy Creating! Sara