Monday, January 24, 2011

Creative Sketches and Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenges


The challenge this week at Creative Sketches was to use our punches and diecuts and at Really Reasonable Ribbon it was to use hearts and ribbon. I used Baker's Twine in and out of the scalloped holes on the diecut circle and also for the bow- hope that qualifies for ribbon... The heart is sponged using a brass stencil from Dreamweaver on new wood-like paper I got at the local Stamp Shoppe. The heart border punch at the top is from Martha Stewart. I added some decorative paper and a couple heart stickers to complete the card.

I have to add I am estatic today as I am a huge Packer fan and we are going to the Super Bowl!! What a great way to warm up a very cold and snowy Wisconsin January!!

Stamping and Packer smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JustYolie said...

Beautiful stencil design...love your card.
I found you through Feline Playful and I'm now a follower.
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

Bonnie Garby said...

What a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Heather Pilz said...

Thanks for playing with Creative Sketches.com! Wonderful job with the challenge, and truly impressive job with the ribbon.

Heather Pilz
http://scrapingandstamping.blogspot.com