Monday, January 31, 2011

Crop Stop #4 and Southern Girls Challenges

This is my favorite card that I have created lately and I am playing along with the challenges at Crop Stop and Southern Girls challenges to use dry embossing in our cards. This card is all Tim Holtz products except for the hilarious saying which is from a set I won at Repeat Impressions- just love it! The borders are diecuts from Tim, the embossing folder is Tim and so are the flowers and the brad. Can you tell I love anything Tim? Have you seen his new CHA releases? Be still my beating heart:)

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this card- how cool is that! LOL funny sentiment.

Vicki said...

Lovely card! That quote is too funny! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

Heidi said...

Sweet card, thanks for joining the cropstop challenge.

Michelle Pearson said...

Thanks for playing the CropStop Challenge! lovely card!! :)

Pamela Lash said...

Your friend card is darling and I love the use of the challenge colors. I just became a follower and hope you'll follow me too.
Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

Gloria Stengel said...

Very creative card!

Unknown said...

What a funny sentiment! Love the felt flower! Thanks for joining us at SG!
xxAutumn