Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Time to Craft Challenge


"Brand Spanking New" was the theme at My Time to Craft this week- kinda like today is a Brand Spanking New Year! Hope 2011 is a great one for you and yours! I got gift cards from my DH for the local Stamp Shoppe and JoAnns and had fun spending them- what a perfect present! This card showcases the new diecut (Sizzix), border punch (ek success), heart punch (Martha Stewart) and a sticker from a set I also bought. CAS and fun to play with my new stuff:)

Stamping New Year smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dana said...

I am envious of your new toys!! They are all fabulous! I found your blog through the event at Feline Playful and have become a follower : )
Hugs~
Dana

patriziawithaz said...

Great Christmas gift and a great card Karen. Thanks for sharing it with us at MTTCC this week and a Happy New Year x

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card I am over from Feline Playful and am now a follower.xxx

Lesley said...

Great card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx