Friday, January 21, 2011

Random Amusing Challenge #100


The challenge this week at Random Amusing Challenges (Happy 100!!) was to use red in our cards. I have been making Valentines so that is my favorite color lately. I embossed the whole card again with the "conversation hearts" folder from Cuttlebug. I saw a s'more snowman on a card somewhere in blogsville and decided to try one myself. I used cork paper for the graham cracker and dark brown embossed cardstock for the chocolate. The marshmellows were just squares with rounded corners and sponging for the browning (I like mine just browned not burned:) I added a ribbon scarf and used my black and orange pearl pens for the face.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

This is so fun Karen! Absolutely brilliant and fantastic! Thanks for playing along with my red challenge!