Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Repeat Impressions D2910 & Friday Mashup Challenges


I really liked the sketch at Repeat Impressions this week and combined that with the challenge at
Friday Mashups #25 - Sweet on Hearts, to inspire me on this card for a wedding or Valentine's Day. I used my new heart stamp from Mark's Finest Papers- isn't it beautiful? The two side hearts were cut with my nesties and embossed with a Sizzix folder. I punched a couple more hearts on the sides and drew two lines with my Scor-Pal to complete the card. Love how it turned out! Stamping smiles, Karen Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

Beautiful Card Karen! I love the look of the embossed foil hearts! Awesome card for someone's sweetie! Happy Creating! Sara

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is a great card xx

Margreet said...

great card Karen....love all those hearts...also love the Scorpal lines.....so simple, but lovely!
xxx Margreet

Debs said...

Lovely card, love the embossing on the hearts

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love how you used the embossing folder, this is a real pretty card. Thank you for joining the fun at friday mashup. It is so much fun doing challenges.

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

Holly said...

Great take on the heart Challenge I love all the embossing.. Thanks for playing along with the Mashup!

Terry Blais said...

Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!. Love the embossing on the hearts.

Harriet Skelly said...

What a great take on the sketch - I love the hearts for the elements! Thanks for playing with us at Repeat Impressions!