Sunday, January 16, 2011

Repeat Impressions J5 Case and Crop Stop #2 Challenges


I cased the shape and embossing of the card at Repeat Impressions J5 Case Challenge and used some glitter glue on the snow angel lines and hat from the challenge at Crop Stop this week. I am all winter smiles today after the fantastic Packer win last night:) I paper pieced the boy making snow angels (an old stamp from JRL Designs) and added the sentiment (TAC). Then I layered it on blue cardstock after rounding the edges. I embossed the top of the card (Cuttlebug) and added some DP and a ribbon.

Stamping (and Packer) smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Karen...love your paperpiecing of the boy!
xxx Margreet

Arts by Sara said...

Awww... what a cute card! I love all your paper piecing on this one! You did an awesome job! Happy Creating! Sara

Mervi said...

It's a beautiful card!
Lovely;-))m

Vicki said...

Awesome card! I love the paper piecing you did on the outfit! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

Karen Howard said...

Fun card, love your paper piecing! Hugs, Karen

Gloria Stengel said...

How cute! Love the paper piecing! Thanks for sharing your project with us at CropStop.

Lynette said...

So cute - love the paper-piecing! Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge! Go Packers! (That's a little hard to say, being a Vikings fan! LOL!)

Dalis said...

oh this is simply sweet!!!! I just love the clean and simple look and great use of your stickles.

BTW, You know you could enter this card into my other challenge at http://www.pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com where you get to do our challenge and pile some extra challenges. Our challenge this week is ANYTHING GOES... and you have a good list of challenges, so you are all set up.

Thanks for playing with us at CropStop and I hope to see you play with us this week! Challenge coming up tomorrow!

-- dalis
CropStop DT