Friday, January 28, 2011

Sketchy Sunday, Critter Sketch & Ali's Sunday Challenges

I loved the sketch this week at Sketchy Sunday and I combined it with the challenges at Critter Sketch (distressing and circles) and Ali's Sunday Challenge (for the guys) to inspire me for this card. I am sending cards to people on the mailing list at Mail for Cheer (see 1/13/11 post) and several were young boys, so I needed some fun cards for them. The little monsters and the "hey dude" are from Cornish Heritage and the "waz uuup?!!" is from Repeat Impressions. I paper pieced the monster and added some sparkly gel pen coloring and some googly eyes. The circles are embossed with Tim Holtz Sizzix folder and then distressed. Fun card to send to a young man hoping to put a smile on his face!
Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Crystal said...

This is such a cool, fun card! My son would definitely love these little monsters! Thanks for playing along at Critter Sketch Challenge :)

Arts by Sara said...

These little guys are cute! Love the googly eyes! I hope you have a great weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for Distressed/Circle Challenge! Good Luck! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Tiff said...

Oh my word! HOW CUTE!!!! This is just too much fun! Thank you so much for playing :)