Sunday, January 2, 2011

Southern Girls Challenge Anything Goes


Anything goes is the theme at Southern Girls Challenge this week and I have this card that features some punches I was playing with one day so works for this challenge. I used my MS snowflake border and also large snowflake (which I punched twice and slipped the edges of the red one under the white one for a different look.) The love is a Tim Holtz die and works well in the black over the white for a wish for everyone.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Wow! What great designs you have here! I found your blog through the event at Feline Playful and have become a follower : )
Please would you take some time to see me :-)
Happy crafting in 2011!
Hugs~
Claudia

Erum Tasneem said...

Such gorgeous cards here! So glad to have found you!

Larisa said...

It is stylish so much! Great job))) Love the snowflakes a lot. sorry, I have nor any punches to make the beauty like you made here )) You are so talented)))

Nancy in Iowa said...

Very dramatic and just lovely.

Autumn said...

Very cute! Love the red and white snowflake! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!
xxAutumn

Carol said...

What a fabulous card,love the lettering. I'm so glad you were able to join us for our challenge at southern girls

Michelle Singer said...

I love your color scheme. I am so glad you decided to enter it in our Anything Goes Challenge at Southern Girls. I hope you can join us again for the next challenge.
Hugz XXX
Michelle

Unknown said...

This is lovely! I love punches. Thanks for sharing your talent in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Southern Girls. Good Luck!
Alicia xx