Friday, February 11, 2011

Mojo Monday Jump for Joy


I really liked the new sketch from Mojo Monday this week and decided to use some of my new stamps from Repeat Impressions to make a card showing how I feel this week. I am jumping for joy this week with the great Super Bowl win by my Packers and achieving a dream of mine to become part of a design team. The bunny is called Jump for Joy and she can't help but lift your spirits. I used the computer to type those words on the dp but the "Happy" is from another RI set. The punch is from ek success and more dp and gems complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Such a cute, cute card! Precious image too. Just great!
Lynn

Unknown said...

Sweet card, Karen! Love the darling bunny! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!