Friday, February 18, 2011

Scrapbook Friday

I have been scrapping again for my grandson's scrapbooks so will be sharing some pages again on Fridays. These are the two pages I made with the professional photographer's pictures of Nate's day as "Ring Dude". He colored the program during the ceremony so I used that for the title and some of the color added. There was a dog wandering around the Salvage One reception site and the picture below is one of my favorite.


I added some hearts to symbolize the love that surrounded that day. And this is my whole family- great picture and great memories.

Stamping and scrapping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Arts by Sara said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Pages Karen! You did an amazing job! FYI - The Stamping Boutique is having a blog hop this weekend and I have some Candy Goodies on my blog... if you have time pop on over!! Have a great weekend! Happy Creating! Sara