Sunday, June 5, 2011

Crafts and Me and Fab n Funky Challenges

The challenge this week at Crafts and Me is "Punch it out" and at Fab n Funky it is "What'eva". I punched out the cross in this CAS card using Stampin' up punches and a tutorial I link to in this post with another cross card. I just love the elegant but simple look of this punched cross. I layered it on white cardstock and then on a peach card. The sentiment on both the front and inside is from Repeat Impressions. I cut and embossed the oval with my nesties and then sponged while the die was still on.

This really is a peach card:) Not sure why it changed colors for my snap of the inside... Oh well.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Simply beautiful!!
Lynn

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Teresa said...

A beautiful card thank you for joining us at crafts and me this week.
Teresa x