Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crop Stop and Shelly's Images Challenges



The challenge this week at Crop Stop is to use two embossing folders and at Shelly's Images it is Anything Goes. I made this bookmark card using two of my favorite embossing folders: Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug and one of Tim Holtz's folders by Sizzix. The paper and flower is all by Tim Holtz too- love his stuff! I embossed his papers and sponged to age and created a pocket on the front for the bookmark with a Martha Stewart border punch. The bookmark is made with wood like paper, a Sizzix tag die, sponged stencils, fiber and a few sticker gems.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Wow what an awesome card and tag set...WTG...tfs

Vicki said...

Love your choice of embossing folders!! Beautiful tag. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

Stephanie said...

Very pretty! I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

Unknown said...

Hi Karen! I love this project! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Shelly's Images. And thanks for being one of our upcoming Guest Designers.

Unknown said...

I can never have too many bookmarks! Gorgeous project! I'm so glad that you joined us at Shelly's Images "Show Us What You Got!" Challenge and I hope we see more of your creations in the future!

~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

Michelle Pearson said...

thank you for playing the cropstop challenge! fun project!