Thursday, June 23, 2011

Make it Monday and Hooked On Crafts Challenges

Anything Goes is the theme of the challenges at Make It Mondays and at Hooked on Crafts and that is my favorite kind of challenge. I am entering this special 30th birthday card I made for my daughter-in-law. The beautiful background stamp is by Heartfelt Creations. I colored with my Copics then covered the whole front with glitter- it is much more sparkly and pretty than the camera catches. I added some circular glitz and 30 with stickers.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - love the bling
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Kerrie said...

OMG, what a stunning card.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.