Friday, August 26, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday and Tuesday Throwdown Challenges

The challenge at Flutter By Wednesday is anything with butterflies, angels or fairys, and at Tuesday Throwdown they want us to use Dimension or Texture. The pin holes and pearls supply the dimension and texture and I used Hero Arts butterfly stamps. I started this card with a pretty but subtle dp and a lovely swirl pattern from Fred She Said. I printed the original dotted swirl on velum and then poked the holes through the velum onto the dp for this pretty pattern. I stamped the butterflies, rounded the corners and added the Pearl Pen pearls to the swirl and the corners to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Beautiful card Karen!!! I love the pin holes and the swirl pattern. I might have to case that for a future design:)

Shelby

Danni said...

How pretty!! I adore the butterflies you used! Thank yo ufor playing along with my flutter by challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love the contrast between the black butterfly images and your pretty papers. The piercing is such a wonderful way to add texture, too. Thanks for sharing this at Tuesday Throwdown. :-)

Anna said...

Beautiful! Love your textures! Thanks for playing with us at Flutter By Wed.