Thursday, August 18, 2011

Paper Playtime and Cards for Men Challenges


Anything Goes is the challenge at both Paper Playtime and Cards for Men this week and that is my favorite kind of challenge! I made a card similar to this one at a stamp camp recently and was inspired to create one for myself to donate to my kids. I started with a tan card base and taped a green triangle onto a blue piece and embossed both with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The tree and wolf stamps are from Stampin' up and the moon and blue sky are sponged on using masks. Layer and attach and add a ribbon and you have a CAS but nice card for a man or teenage boy.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow stunning image and I love that scene. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Harry Whitfield said...

ahh very cute image and so many lovely details Nikki...really cute card ..love this....I am also joining the challenge from cards for men, my card is number is 59, would you mind to see it on my blog? many thaks before, Hugs,, Harry :)

Harry Whitfield said...

oops! dont know where that Nikki came from! :S haha x sorry, Karen!:) xx

D said...

What a great image for a guy! I love the embossing as well. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Paper Playtime.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Gorgeous creation! Love the embossed background! Thanks for playing with us at "Paper Playtime" and good luck! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx