Thursday, August 11, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends and Paper Creator's Crafts Challenges

                                       

The challenge this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge is to create a card any shape but A2 and at Paper Creator Crafts they are all about flowers this week. My card is square and is all about flowers:) I started with a pretty dp from Stampin' up for the card base. I was playing with my punches one day and decided to see what it would look like to punch my large Martha Stewart flower punch once on each side of a 4 1/2 inch square. This pretty frame is what it looks like. I added some flower eyelets in the corners and the flower in the middle is a $1.00 find at Jo-Ann's Fabric and Crafts from Inkadinkado.

(I have edited this to add back in the picture that disappeared - sorry to my subscribers for the big X the first time.)
Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Karen--this is beautiful! I love the colors and the circle of flowers! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so pretty. Lovin those flowers Karen and the pretty colors. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy's Friends challenge. It is a pleasure to visit and view your work. Hope you can play again with us next week.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Colleen Dietrich said...

AWESOME use of punches!! Love that wreath. Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week. :)