Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stamp Something and Raise the Bar Challenges

The challenge at Stamp Something this week is to use a digi and at Raise the Bar it is Anything Goes. I am excited about this card for two reasons: a fun new fold I learned here, and an awesome digital stamp called Oliver Cheesehead I found at Kelley's Kids (a division of Stitchy Bear.) I love love love the Packers and am not ashamed to admit it. I am so excited to have the lockout over and soon to be back to watching football every week. When I saw this stamp at Kelley's Kids, there was no way I was going to resist it:) I printed him on white paper and paper pieced his cheesehead, clothes and football. Tooo cute! The sentiment was just printed with my computer.

The card design is called a "Stand up Card" and this is how it looks when laying flat. Pretty easy to make - here is the tutorial.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stef H said...

too much fun! this is just darling!

karen! thank you so much for your absolutely beautiful card. it just means so much to me.

hugs :)

Tammylee said...

Oh, I love that! And I AM such a Cheese Head! Great job. Love the colors and love what you did with Olivers pants!

Tammylee
DT Coordinator
Kelley Kid's