Sunday, September 18, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday and Emerald Faerie Garden Challenges


The challenge at Flutter By Wednesday this month is open, but use a butterfly, angel or fairy on your card; and at Emerald Faerie Garden they want us to use pearls on our cards. I created this purse card for a challenge at our stamp club and used butterflies (SU die) and pearls on it and love how it turned out. I also embossed with a SU embossing folder and used a nestie label folded in half to hold the front and back purse pieces together. The large brads are also from Stampin' up and I twisted the gold cord around them several times to create the handle.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danni said...

How pretty and elegant!! Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge! :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh Karen I love this purse - great project! Thanks for playing with FBW!