Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hambo Hoedown and CAS-ual Fridays Challenges


The challenge this week at Hambo Hoedown is to use this cute Flowers digital stamp and Fall Colors, and at CAS-ual Fridays we are to use paper piecing and make a fall themed CAS card. If you know me or follow my blog, you know CAS and paper piecing is what I do alot, so this card was fun for me to make. Fall is my favorite time of year and I love the fall colors. I paper pieced the flowers and layered them on a rust piece. The velum had subtle fall leaves already on it and I just used some leaf brads to hold it in place. CAS but cheery and fun.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh so pretty! Really like the paper pieced flowers! So cute.
Lynn

Hey Hey Paula said...

Fun card. Your paper piecing looks great with the Flower digi & I like your leaf embossed BG. Thanks for joining in the Hoedown.

Unknown said...

Great job paper piecing! Love your LO and colors too!

Thanks for playing at the Hoedown!

Jenn

Karen B. said...

What a great card, I like that each flower is a different color and pattern. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kryssi said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!