Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jelly Park and I Did It Challenges


The challenge this week at Jelly Park Challenge is to "Pass It On" and this card will be passed on to my kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids; and at I Did It Creations, it is Anything Goes. I made this fun card for a child using some great stamps I won from Hambo Stamps. I love the sentiment with this beast- too cute! I used a large scallop diecut and a sizzix embossing folder to create the background. Mr. Beast was paper pieced (of course) and the sentiment added to complete this CAS card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

I love the look of paper piecing. It just goes that extra step of making your card look fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week.

Barbara Colbert said...

This is really cute! Nice job!

susan said...

Cute card! I like the paper piecing on him and his expression, too. Nice background for him. Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 72! Good Luck!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a cutey little monster! he gives me the giggles!
so glad you joined our pass it on challenge at Jellypark Friends! :)

Tip Top said...

Hehehe! Love it! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

Tracey said...

Fab card - I love that image :)
Thank you for joining the Jellypark Friends challenge this time.
Hugs
Tracey
x

Unknown said...

Super fab card. Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge this time and good luck in the draw!

Lisa x

Sara said...

too cute, love the polka dotted monster! thanks for playing along with Jellypark!