Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A few more Holiday Cards

I have a few more holiday cards to post this week and then will be moving on to a new year and no more Christmas cards for a while. These two cards were made with a new die I got from Marianne Designs which makes a lovely poinsettia easily. The card above also uses a Martha Stewart twig and leaf punch and a Marianne Designs embossing and cutting folder for the background.


This card started with a lovely background stamp from Penny Black and a Memory Box large snowflake punch. I attached them to a blue card just because I liked the color combination and wasn't my typical green and red holiday card. Then I added the poinsettia and a gem to compete the CAS card.

I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Mark's Finest Papers and Secret Crafter.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

These are just beautiful! I really probably need to get that die as it makes such lovely poinsettias. Love your cards.
Lynn

Pat said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining Speedy the Cats Friends.

Helen said...

Beautiful cards!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Linny said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for joining in at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. Linda x