Friday, June 1, 2012

Crafty Sentiments Designs and Celebrate the Occasion Challenges


Anything Goes at the challenges at Crafty Sentiments Designs and Celebrate the Occasion. I am sharing a fun card I made for my grandson to copy for his teacher thank yous this year. He had so much fun making them, he made a whole army of Cookie Monster good guys and bad guys to play with. I found the pattern on Pinterest somewhere and as you can see, it is easy to make. But I am especially proud of the inside, which was my idea:

I used a smaller scalloped nestie to take a "bite" out of the apple and paper- just like Cookie Monster would do. Isn't it cute?

Stamping smiles, Karen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card. But Cookie Monster is blue fur and Elmo is red fur. Just ask any little kid ... they will let you know. Keep your ideas coming and thank you for all of your hard work & time to keep your blog going. ~ Carol

Karen Hasheck said...

I have corrected it... I totally meant Cookie Monster...sorry about that

Doreen said...

Your card is fabulous,Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments.xxx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Hi Karen,
That is one adorable card, I just love the bite out of the inside! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

Adrian said...

Very pretty, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Amy said...

Very cute and fun card- Thanks for playing at CTO! :)Amy

Esther said...

Darling!
Thanks for joining CTO this week!