Tuesday, August 21, 2012

ATTENTION ALL SUBSCRIBERS!

Because of cost concerns, I am changing my subscription service to the free one offered by Blogger. 

IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE RECEIVING (ALMOST) DAILY CARD IDEAS IN YOUR EMAIL MAILBOX, YOU MUST GO TO MY BLOG HERE  AND COMPLETE A NEW SUBSCRIPTION REQUEST.

The new "Follow by Email" blog badge is the first thing on the top left. (Edited to say- your other left- really on the top on the RIGHT. ) Just fill in your email address and your daily ideas will keep coming by email. 

For a short time you may receive two emails while this transition happens. One thing I will miss with this change is, I have no control over when you will receive the emails. It appears from my trial run, you will receive the email for my daily blog updates overnight on the day I post, so while you should still receive the email updates daily, they will be one day later (unless you are up in the middle of the night:)

I am sorry for any confusion or extra work this will cause you. But the cost has doubled and I just can't continue to justify the expense.

I love my subscribers and hope you all choose to stay on my subscription list. And welcome to any new subscribers and followers as I continue to share ideas and stamping fun everyday.

Stamping smiles, Karen

No comments: