Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cards for Maddy and Melanie and Prizes to be Won


I am sharing an extra card and blog post to tell you about a way you can help some sweet little girls and maybe win an awesome prize doing so. I heard about Maddy and Melanie from a blog post here on Jennifer McGuire's blog which I subscribe to. She referred us to this blogpost where you can win some great prizes if you just send in a card or two to help cheer Maddy and Melanie. Maddy is a 13 year old battling leukemia and she will be receiving a stem cell transplant from her 15 year old sister Melanie.  Cards of encouragement and love for these girls would do so much to lift their spirits. Will you join me in sending them a big hug in the mail? That is what our hand made cards are- a hug you receive in the mail. 

I am sharing a Thinking of You card I made for a stamp camp last year. The tulip newsprint stamp is from Hero Arts and I stamped it on some pretty subtle patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment, then cut out, embossed and sponged will still in the labels die (Nestabilities) and attached with mounting tape to raise. 

Stamping smiles, Karen 







No comments: