Friday, October 12, 2012

Cuttlebug Spot and Creative Inspirations Challenges


Anything Goes this week at Creative Inspirations and Cuttlebug Spot wants us to use "What's On Your Desk." I just got this set from Stampin' Up and it was out on my desk to remind me to use it before it is too late and Halloween is past. I used my Cuttlebug spider web on the orange card and then stamped  the fun Halloween images at different angles in white squares. I layered on purple and then lime green and added the googly eyes for a fun kids card. Since this is my favorite of the Halloween cards I have made this year, I think my grandson is going to get this one:)

Stamping smiles, Karen

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

SO CUTE! LOVE all those google eyes - cute images and a great embossed background.
LYnn

Jannie said...

OM Gosh, this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! And I love the story about your stamp! I often do that, put out things to use for the season!!! The card is amazing and I am sure your grandson will love it!!

Thank you so much for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Jane Luxem said...

Too cute!

NanaConnie said...

Love that spider web, Karen! Great job with the inchies, too. :-D

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love that embossing. This is soooo creative. I love it...joann sassy raggedy