Saturday, October 6, 2012

Punches and/or Diecuts 4 Kids at SAS4Kids!


It's time for another new challenge here at Send a Smile 4 Kids and this time we are challenging you to make a kids card using punches and/or diecuts. As always we have some great sponsors and prizes you can win in our random drawings. Heather Ellis is giving their random winner 3 digis of their choice! Scrapping Memories' prize is 10 digis or cutting files! And The Paper Shelter's prize is a $20 gift certificate! Plus you could be picked for our Top Three and win a cool blog badge and an opportunity to join us as a guest dt member!

My first card above features a darling fall digital stamp from Scrapping Memories. Isn't she sweet? I used a border punch from Martha Stewart with gold paper under the holes and some leaf diecuts from Nestabilities that I cut and embossed in fall colors.


My second card uses another darling digital stamp this time from Heather Ellis. I paper pieced her dress and her letter and punched some lined colored paper with a Stampin' up border punch. I added a green punched butterfly (Martha Stewart) to complete the card. I would like to say the card was distressed but the truth is my husband dropped some water on it and I didn't notice it until I was editing the picture... But we will just call it distressed in some special way:)


We had such cool images given to the dt I just had to play with all of them:) This sweetie is from The Paper Shelter and I just printed her and cut her out with an oval die. I cut some leaves out of cardboard with my nesties dies and embossed them with my No More Shims thick embossing pad onto Core'dinations paper and then I sanded the leaves. I added a few other leaf punches to complete the fun fall card.

Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen

2 comments:

Crackerbox Palace Stamping Chit Chat said...

cute image and love the background

NanaConnie said...

Love all of these, but the last one is my favorite! Gorgeous embossing and distressing! Fab colors.