Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Guest DT at Tuesday Alchemy


I have the honor again today to be the guest dt member for Tuesday Alchemy! This week their challenge theme is my favorite- Anything Goes. They have two great sponsors: Robyn's Fetish and Scrapper's Delight so check out their blog for all the details on what you can win and to see the great cards by their design team.

I got to pick and play with a fun digi from Robyn's Fetish and I chose Carl the Snowman. Isn't he sweet? I printed him on white and paper pieced his hat, scarf and mittens. I punched some mittens with my new punch from Stampin' Up to continue the theme and hung them with tiny clothespins on a string of bakers twine. This card will be perfect for one of my kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids for a winter cheer up:)

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenges.

Stamping Smiles, Karen

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute idea to pick up the mittens and make it the theme - very clever. Fun to see your take on Robyns digis, lovely work indeed. Thank you so much for joining the challenge this week at robyns fetishchallenge blog.

jimlynn said...

So fun and cute! Love those mittens on here too!
Lynn

Unknown said...

he is such a cute snowman, and the mittens just finish the card off,thankyou for entering robyns fetish challenge

Crea-Sandra said...

So cute! Love the mittens and the paperpieced parts! Great use on a Robyn's Fetish digi!
Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish!
Hugs xx Sandra

Ellen Taylor said...

Those mittens are super cute! fabulous use of bakers twine!