Friday, November 23, 2012

Love's Rubberstamps and Through the Craftroom Door Challenges


Anything Goes at Through the Craftroom Door this week and at Love's Rubberstamps they want to see ribbon on our cards. I made this card earlier this fall with a digital stamp I thought was so cute and now I can't remember or find whose digital stamp the Naughty Santa Letter is. Sorry... But I printed it and cut it out with a circle nestie then layered it on some holiday dp. The tan piece was embossed with my favorite Cuttlebug Christmas embossing folder and adorned with some velvety ribbon and attached with pop dots to raise.

Stamping smiles, Karen

6 comments:

Jacqueline Smith said...

Wow what a really elegant card, love the embossed background and red metallic ribbon and your Naughty Santa letter is awesome! Love the plaid background too! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Deonna B said...

Karen, Hi, This card is gorgeous! I love that stamp, design and all of your embossing. Thank you so much for sharing with TTCRD this week.
Deonna

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute, love the design and the colors, the ribbon is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Laura Love said...

LOL! What an awesome image! I have a few people I could send Christmas Cards to using that! Your design is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Shanna Shands said...

I love the embossing and layering. Great job. Thanks for playing along at LRS.

Marcy said...

Very cute card and fun image! I love the embossing you did on the background too. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)