Friday, November 9, 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Crafty Creations Challenges


Sympathy or Thinking of You is the theme this week at Simon Says Stamp and at Crafty Creations we are to use no flowers. I made this sympathy card a while ago as part of a gift package of cards and so am trying to remember how I made it. I know the "weeds" are a Donna Salazar stamp and I stamped them and the sentiment (Stampin' up) in grey. The butterfly was made with two layers of velum and grey cardstock using a embossing diecut also from Stampin' up. There is a frame of embossing around the edge of the white card and I rounded all the edges.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Lin said...

Subtle and simple, perfect for a sympathy card, Karen - thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!