Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stamp Camp Cards


I recently hosted a stamp camp both here in Schofield WI (with a friend) and in Durand WI and today am sharing some of the cards that I designed for the participants to make. I do stamp camps twice a year now and am also teaching monthly classes in my home so send me an email or leave a comment if you are local and would like more info on them. The card above uses Raisin Boat and Printworks stamps and an embossing folder from Sizzix. This is what the inside looks like:



The second project shown is a gift card holder using grand dies (cut in the Grand Calibur), a die from Memory Box and a beautiful stamp from CTMH.



The next card was a Packer Christmas card again made with grands labels 4 cut in my Grand Calibur and fun Packer stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps.


 The last card from my stamp camp I am sharing today features my favorite holiday embossing folder from Cuttlebug and a reindeer die from Tim Holtz.

Hope you enjoyed the cards I shared today.

Stamping smiles, Karen

No comments: