Monday, November 19, 2012

WTSHTF is now COLORink Digital Stamps!


The awesome digital stamps designed by Marion are now available at a new website called  COLORink Digital Stamps.  Recently Marion shared some of her new holiday sets with those of us lucky enough to be on her design team, so I got to play:) The beautiful reindeer and sentiment above is from her "The Miracle of Christmas" set. I created a CAS card featuring the reindeer flying above some glittery embossed trees (cannot give credit because there is no name on the embossing folder?) I printed and cut out the I Believe to complete the CAS card.


My second card features two sweet stocking girls and a sentiment all from the "Mary Christmas Girl" set at COLORink Digital Stamps. I decided to create a mantel scene with some dp, an embossing folder from Stampin' Up and some greens courtesy of Martha Stewart. I just love using colored digital stamps as I can create fun cards in half the time. I think my kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids will love these cards even if I didn't do the coloring.

I am entering these cards in the CAS challenge at Totally Gorguss and in the All About Christmas challenge at Paper Creator's Crafts.

Stamping smiles, Karen

6 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful card, they are so cute
hugs linda

Debbie said...

Lovely cards :)
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts....

Hugs
Debbie x

NanaConnie said...

Both of these are beautiful, Karen! I especially like the reindeer and that wonderful embossing for the background.

Colette said...

Two great cards, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator, good luck! Colette xx

Crafting Vicky said...

I really love the wonderful embossing you have done as a background for your 1st card! Great layout on the 2nd one as well.

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

karen these are stunning
hugs