Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Last of My Christmas Cards



Merry Christmas! I am home from a wonderful weekend spent with my two kids and their families and am sharing the last of the Christmas cards I made this year. The two above are ones I just made this week with supplies laying in my craft room and a beautiful digi freebie I found from TLC, and are among my favorites for the year. They will be saved for someone special next year:)





Not going to get into much detail about each, but if you have any questions on sources or anything, feel free to shoot me an email. Most are fairly CAS especially the first one, so am entering the 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge at CAS Fridays and at the Pretty Pink Posh 10 Minute Craft Dash blog. The first card is one of my favorites this year and it came together in about two minutes. Just tape on the front digital stamp background (from TLC Creations), die cut the snowflake (Impression Obsession) and attach with a black gem.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas! Karen

4 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

They are all beautiful Karen...I love them all. Happy New Year to you. joann sassy raggedy

Paulina said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Karen. I hope you'll be able to participate in my challenges next year!

Betty said...

Love your cards they are an inspiration to us new ones to crafting cards, thanks

Kimberly said...

Karen - Great cards! And 2 minutes for the first one?!? That's got to be some kind of record! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Happy New Year!