Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Designers Choice Challenge at Repeat Impressions



It’s another Designer’s Choice Challenge at The House that Stamps Built, Repeat Impression’s blog. It’s Kecia’s turn and she is challenging us to make a card using your all-time favorite stamp. Of course, we would love to see Repeat Impressions stamps on your cards, but if you don’t have any yet, make a card featuring your favorite stamp, enter our challenge and you might win some!  Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards for this DCC challenge. 

For my card, I started with my all-time favorite Repeat Impressions stamp which is Rebecca. If you know me or my style, you know I love to paper piece and to use my embossing folders and I love how this stamp looks using those techniques. I have made so many cards with Rebecca and will continue to do so, I am sure. I included a favorite RI sentiment, and layered the embossing folder background to complete this cheerful Spring card.

I am entering this card in the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs to use Texture on our cards.

Stamping smiles, Karen 


2 comments:

joy said...

Love how you have matted the embossed background! Soooo neat!

Kecia said...

Phenomenal job paper piecing her dress. Beautiful card.