Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Card Mania and Love to Scrap Challenges


Punches and/or Diecuts is the theme at both Card Mania and Love to Scrap Challenges this week and I am sharing one of my favorite cards I have created recently. I have been having so much fun with my new dress dies from Stampin' Up! I started with a white card with rounded edges that I embossed with a new embossing folder from Darice. The shoe is from another new embossing folder by Craft-Too. I used all three dies in the set from SU and cut the "sweater" out of the dress with the capped sleeves. I added some pearls for buttons and a necklace and a gem on the shoe to complete the card. Loving it, and hope the members of the new class sessions in my home will too (sign up is going on right now for June- November classes.)

Stamping smiles, Karen

5 comments:

Cherished said...

Sweet Card. Those Die cuts are amazing. Thanks for joining us at Loves to Scrap.

Michelle McClure said...

You card is so detailed! The pearls add the perfect touch. Paper piecing takes up so much time, glad you are utilizing your dies. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Love to Scrap! challenge blog.

Miss Emerald said...

Very beautiful and elegant card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Leslie said...

Love, love, love ... from one Fashionista to another! Hahaha! Your card is amazing! Those die cut are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Cut It Out!" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

Great card!! Thanks for playing with us at Loves To Scrap!!