Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Addicted to CAS and 613 Avenue Create Challenges


Teenager is the theme at Addicted to CAS this week, and at 613 Avenue Create, Anything Goes, which is my favorite kind of challenge. I saw this picture on Pinterest and it cracked me up. I knew I wanted to create a card with it, but wasn't sure how I was going to do that. Then I remembered I had a cooler stamp from Crackerbox Palace and found a picnic set cutting file at Silhouette and I had what I needed. With cutting files from Silhouette and my Silhouette Portrait, I can cut the image as big or small I as want. So I cut a very little cooler and a word bubble that I used Word to fill in the funny words. I stamped and paper pieced the larger cooler from Crackerbox Palace and added some grass (also CBP) to complete the CAS card. I think a teenager or anyone who likes to laugh would get a kick out of this card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

This is too cute! Love the simplicity of the design and your sentiment is too "cool". Thanks for playing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute card - Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

My Creative Therapy said...

Karen this is too funny! Great idea to use it on a card! Thanks for another great entry at 613 Avenue Create!

Kathi
Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

Unknown said...

lol!!!! So funny and so smart!!! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!