Saturday, June 1, 2013

Anything Goes at Send a Smile 4 Kids!


It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is everybody’s favorite- Anything Goes 4 Kids. Create and link any card for a child and you could win one of our great prizes.


We have four very generous sponsors this week: LOTV is giving their winner a 10 pound gift certificate! And Fred She Said is giving their randomly picked winner a $10 gift certificate! Crackerbox Palace’s winner will receive a $15 gift certificate!  We have a fourth sponsor this time and so their lucky winner will win 2 digital paper packs from Tabitha’s Shop! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My first card above features some fun stamps from Crackerbox Palace. I thought the bunny was so cute with her hat and flower so I continued that theme throughout the card. I paper pieced the bunny and her hat and flower. I embossed the background pieces with a flowery embossing folder from Sizzix. The sentiment (also from Crackerbox Palace) was designed for a graduation card, but I thought it would be perfect with this sweet bunny hat instead.


Fred She Said gave each of the dt members some digital images to use on our cards and I chose Nolan with his sign and some sweet bluebirds to make this card. The images are colored so all I needed to do was decide on a sketch to use, cut them out and attach. There are several signs to choose from and I attached the one I choose with pop dots to raise.

I am entering these cards in the Lots of Flowers challenge at Milk Coffee Challenge and the Masculine Card challenge at Paper Crafting Journey.

Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen 

1 comment:

Cathy said...

That card is so adorable! I love the birdies and the little boy image is so sweet. Great job!!!