Saturday, June 8, 2013

CAS Fridays, Aud Sentiments and Bearly Mine Challenges


CAS Fridays wants to see our Banners and Flags this week, and at Aud Sentiments, Anything Goes (with a sentiment.) At Bearly Mine Challenges, they want to see our Dies and/or Punches and I used both on this card. I am sharing one of my favorite cards I have designed recently for upcoming classes in my home. I was inspired by this card I saw on Pinterest. I used the same stamp set from Stampin' Up, but used Spellbinders dies that I own for both layers of that element. I think my favorite part of this card is the sentiment banner. I cut a two sided paper from Stampin' Up 1/2 inch by 12 inches. I folded it, stamped the first part, folded again back and forth and stamped the second part of the sentiment. I used a square punch to punch  the banner ends perfectly.

Stamping smiles, Karen

5 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent, Karen! Love the blues.

Laney said...

Fabulous design and great use of the die!!thank you for joining us at BMC hope to see you again soon
hugs
laney

Alice said...

such a beautiful window scene. very pretty card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Pamela said...

What an amazing window scene you created! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Great card, love the use of the die!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

Mel xx