Saturday, June 22, 2013

Paper Playtime and Eureka Stamps Challenges


Anything Goes at Paper Playtime and Eureka Stamps and that is my favorite kind of challenge! I can choose to share with you any card I have made recently and have not blogged yet. Today I am sharing a card made with digital stamps and piercing patterns from Fred She Said. I just love the look of paper piercing and Fred She Said has some lovely piercing patterns you can purchase very reasonably. The beautiful rose is also from Fred She Said and I paper pieced it with a beautifully colored subtle dp. The piercing takes a little time, but it so worth it when you see how beautiful the finished product is.

Here is a pix of the piercing up close:


Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Sharon said...

WOW!!!! This is so beautiful!!! Thank you so very much for playing with us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Karen Schroeder said...

Love the paper piercing...really enhances the card!

Kristie Maynard said...

Beautiful job with this card. Love the piercing! Thanks for entering the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.