Thursday, June 20, 2013

TTCRD and Cards for Men Challenges


Anything Goes at Through the Craftroom Door and at Cards for Men, their theme is Boys will be Boys. I am sharing a card I made with a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks called Gamer. I picked this digital stamp because it reminds me of my grandson playing video games with one of his step-sisters. I paper pieced their clothing and did a little coloring with my Copics. The main image is framed with two triangular corners and layered over a piece of dp that looks like wood.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen , what a super card well done .
Thank you for joining us for our Through The Craftroom Door Challenge this time and GOOD LUCK.
Hugs Elaine

My Creative Therapy said...

Karen another great entry, like how you placed the triangles. Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
Kathi
DT Member