Saturday, August 3, 2013

Anything Goes 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids!


It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is everyone’s favorite: Anything Goes 4 Kids. Create and link any card for a child and you could win one of our great prizes.

We have four very generous sponsors this week: Scrapping Memories is giving their winner 10 free digis or cutting files of their choice! Stamping Dragon Designs is giving their randomly picked winner 4 digis of their choice! Robyn’s Fetish’s winner will receive 2 free digis!  And Tabitha’s Shop will award their winner 2 Digi Paper Packs of their choice! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My first card above features the sweet Pool Fun digital stamp from Stamping Dragon Designs. I paper pieced the swimming dragon and pool and colored the rest. I used stickers to add the sentiment and created a background with my new favorite dp from Stampin' Up.

My second card features a colored digi from Scrapping Memories called Sunbonnet Susanna. I admit I love colored digis- they look so much nicer than any coloring I could do and make for much easier card making. I cut her out with a shaped oval die from Spellbinders and added some gems and pearls. I created a background with kraft and embossed pink paper with rounded corners. I added a strip of washi tape and a fun sentiment stamp that looks like ribbon from Impression Obsession. 

Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen 

No comments: