Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Card with New Dies and Stamps


I am not buying many dies these days because I have sooo many and can cut just about anything I want for 30- 99 cents a die with my Silhouette Portrait. But when I saw this new die from Memory Box, it reminded me of Christmas sweaters and mittens, and I just could not resist. I cut it twice on a large kraft square and layered onto a red card. I added a red poinsettia (Marianne Designs) with green pine needles (Martha Stewart punch.) The sentiment is a new one from Penny Black and is very large, so the card had to be too. I finished the sentiment on the inside:

And I wish you the same:)

I am entering this card in the Die Another Day challenge at Songbird Challenge and the challenge at Top Tip Tuesday to use kraft paper on our cards.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Chris said...

Very elegant! Love the colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges.
Chris
x

Unknown said...

I love the chevron texture of the die. Good choice. Thanks for sharing with us at Tip Top Tuesday. Amy A., DT